Need help to installing original firmware for ONN M6 Android 4.0 Tablet PC

Experi

Jan 8, 2013
Hi all, I bought this tablet ONN M6 Android 4.0 Tablet PC CPU: Cortex-A8 A10 GPU: Dual Mail 400 Display: 9.7" IPS Capacitive 5-point Touch Screen, 1024x768P OS: Android 4.0 ICS Memory: 16GB internal memory, support external micro SD(HC) card (up to 32GB) Camera: Dual cameras, 2.0MP Front Camera and 2.0MP Back Camera Wi-Fi: Yes, support Bluetooth: Support Flash: Adobe Flash 10.3 Ports: Mini USB (OTG); micro SD(HC)-card slot; 3.5mm Earphone Jack; Mini HDMI Ver1.4 port Mic: Built-in mic Speaker: 8Ω/1W, 1pcs Other Features: Audio and Video playback, E-book, Picture Browser, Games, Office Software etc Video Playback: Support AVI, H.264, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPG, FLV, HD 1080P max video playback; Support 2160P playing and HDMI output, 3840x2160 resolution Audio Playback: Support MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, 3GP, WAV etc. formats E-book: Support EXE, TXT, HTML, CHM, PDF, CEB, PDG, EPUB, JAR, UMD etc. formats Picture Formats: Support JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG etc. formats Battery: 3.7V / 8,000mAh Dimension: 240 x 184 x 10mm (approx.) (For only Tablet) Dimension: 245 x 184 x 15mm (approx.) (For only Keyboard) Weight: 612g (For only Tablet) Weight: 312g (For only Keyboard) ONN M6 Android 4.0 Tablet PC Package Contains: ONN M6 Android Tablet with Keyboard AC Adapter (100~240V, 50/60Hz 1.0A, 5V/2A) USB Date Cable USB Host Cable Allready download firmware from their site (????????????) The problem is I don't know how to flash this to my tablet. The driver they give not compatible with windows 7 64 bit. So far I satisfied with this tablet performance except the batery it's very dissapointed. I like to try to upgrading the firmware from this tablet to try if it's work better perhaps. Can someone know how to do this please... thanks

Experi

Jan 8, 2013
Lol, I guess no one use this tablet here... no prob... perhaps someone have allready bought this tablet and got stuck like me... could read this too... this what I do..... 1. download the firmware from the official site. I suggest using google chrome and translator, their website on mandarin language which I don't understand without translator. 2. download the right firmware for M6 according your tablet. 3. download livesuit ver. 7 or 9, try googling to find this. 4. when you allready got all the file, install livesuit to your computer. and run it. 5. power down your tablet and connect to comp using usb cable. 6. just tryit plug and unplug until the livesuit program show the question about upgrading your tablet. 7. the up grading process is aroud 2 to 3 minutes. that's all.