Aug 6, 2011
I have a flytouch 2 with upgraded firmware

Model number - infopad10

Android version - 2.2 V2.1:#3925

Baseband version - unknown

Kernel version - 2.6.32.9
Root@localhost#1

Build number - frf85b

After installing a version of froyo 2.2 my tablet would not get off calibration screen on startup, so i flashed/installed uboot nand and it worked tho not very well soi then changed it again to the above firmware etc.

My problem now is that i cannot view top paid apps on market place and some games like backbreaker are not starting at all and ijust get black screen.
Maybe i am trying to put thegames on wrong as i just downloaded them fom 4shared and believed they would run because tablet is rooted.....
I realise im a noob but any ideas would be great or maybe abetter firmware.

Thanks ;)

daftdog

Jul 22, 2011
If you search the firmware forum you can find a new (beta) version of the market which allows you to see more apps. You may also have to change your location (with a gps app) so your pad doesn't think you are in china!

slavemitchell

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks ill have a look for the beta version, im not sure about the gps ill have to check but i remember changing the language on the keyboard because it was chinese in parts but maybe i only changed keyboard and not set it, ill have to check...thanks again

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks ill have a look for the beta version, im not sure about the gps ill have to check but i remember changing the language on the keyboard because it was chinese in parts but maybe i only changed keyboard and not set it, ill have to check...thanks again

Check the #3925 thread. Should be near the last page. A post from me about market 3.0

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk