Need Opinions On My First Mobile Device

Goldfinger

Oct 26, 2013
Hi Everyone

I'm a 61 year old guy looking to buy his very first mobile device. Not into all this high tech stuff and all I've ever needed was a desktop computer--- until now. This coming February, I'm going to visit friends in Arizona for a couple weeks. Am looking for a mobile device so I can check my emails. I have a severe hearing loss and do not use a telephone so I think a tablet would be my best bet. It's in a rural area and Verizon is the only carrier available. Would like to find a tablet that can get wi-fi as well as the Internet for browsing. Looking through the Verizon website, there's two tablets that seem to fit the bill for me. Both by Samsung-- Galaxy Tablet 7.0 and Galaxy Tablet 7.7.

Since I would only use it for a couple weeks, I don't want a contract, only month to month or prepaid.

Just wondering if anyone has any opinions, advice, etc on either of these two devices-- good or bad. I am of limited financial means and don't want to throw away any money getting something that's useless. OR maybe someone knows of another device which I can use with Verizon with better results.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks

GF

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Both tablets should be just fine for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Goldfinger , already know what you needs, i think one tablet is very suitable for you , it is ONDA V819 3G Tablet PC, this tablet carrying Android 4.2 os, MTK8389 1.2GHz Quad ARM Cortex A7 CPU Processor, has a 7.9 Inch 1024 x 768px IPS Capacitive Screen Screen, RAM 1GB+ROM 16GB, support 3G Phone Call(can used as a phone), WIFI ,GPS,Bluetooth ,Dual Cameras, HDMI,OTG, etc . Equip with a 5200 MAh battery, great performs, powerful function, very suitable for you . you can have a look , for more details please visit our website: China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China ! Welcome !