Need oppinions of this tablet

Lurus

Jul 16, 2012
What do you think about this one, good specs, but no brandname on it, just "Rockchip" what is, I think, not the brand of the tablet.
Wholesale Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 9.7'' IPS 10-Point Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC With 1GB DDR3 16GB WIFI HDMI, Free shipping, $232.33-244.12/Piece | DHgate

What do you think?

Are there other tablets with similar specs which aren't OEM/noname brand?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
What do you think about this one, good specs, but no brandname on it, just "Rockchip" what is, I think, not the brand of the tablet.
Wholesale Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 9.7'' IPS 10-Point Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC With 1GB DDR3 16GB WIFI HDMI, Free shipping, $232.33-244.12/Piece | DHgate

What do you think?

Are there other tablets with similar specs which aren't OEM/noname brand?
hi.
i'm thinking that what you're looking at is a copy of this tablet which i have recently bought from this site. this is a very good tab with high specs & good build quality, obviously i don't know about the oem version. this site is very reliable & trsutworthy being a supporting vendor on this site. at the moment they're having problems with paypal after a fraudulent buyer tried to buy a number of tablets from them but they are still selling through western union or bank transfer & as a result of this , they are selling these tablets at cost. well worth checking out their site if this method of payment is ok with you.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $206.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods