Need replacement for iPad 2

Zestypanda

Nov 12, 2011
Hello, long time no hear, I'm here with a little request. I have for the past 3 miners been using an iPad but deep down in my heard I want android, it's more open for my needs and I am more compfortable with it. So I am wondering can you recommend something in the 150 to $250 range with ics (4.0 or 4.1) with front and back cameras, 16 to 32gb storage with SD slot and about the size of an iPad. I looked at kindle fires and nexus 7 tabs and they don't fit myth size need. And the nexus 10vis kinda too rich for my blood, I mean I can wait until the price drops but I don't feel like spending that much right now, considering I'm looking to buy a new car ect blah blah.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello, long time no hear, I'm here with a little request. I have for the past 3 miners been using an iPad but deep down in my heard I want android, it's more open for my needs and I am more compfortable with it. So I am wondering can you recommend something in the 150 to $250 range with ics (4.0 or 4.1) with front and back cameras, 16 to 32gb storage with SD slot and about the size of an iPad. I looked at kindle fires and nexus 7 tabs and they don't fit myth size need. And the nexus 10vis kinda too rich for my blood, I mean I can wait until the price drops but I don't feel like spending that much right now, considering I'm looking to buy a new car ect blah blah.
Hi Zestypanda, the Pipo Movie-M3 can meet all your demands. you should take a look! :)

Zestypanda

Nov 12, 2011
"Made by a company in China, this Android Tablet looks a lot like an iPad."
- Android Tablet looks like an iPad, runs like a Bot | Android Community

Lol!
I'm not some stupid apple drone, I actually know how to use android, I'm just saying I'm looking for a cheap 10inch android 4.0 32gb tablet with front and back cameras a dual core CPU and an sd slot, the pipo looks ok, but some people say it sucks on benchmarks and the supposedly 1ghz is actually only 200mhz