Need Support to buy a Tablet Please...

shijopj2012

Sep 8, 2012
Hello friends,

I am totally new here. I would like to buy a new Chinese tablet PC and my maximum input will be $200. I have seen a lot of Chinese Tab in online market like tinydeals, dhgate etc. I am bit confused which Tablet to choose. I am sure many members of this forum have knowledge about good Chinese Tabs. So Please suggest me a Chinese tab with good battery life, screen, gaming and overall good performance which comes under my budget $200. Thanks in advance and I appreciate the helps.

Thanks,

SHIJO

D

Dawnstar

Hello

First i want to say be careful when buying Chinese tablets a few have been copied in the market,

I have the Cube U30GT:D everything in red ink is my system

If you could please tell us what tablet you are looking for maybe we can help, Now some are "Dual core" and some are "Single core" also it depends on what you are looking for and what is best for you in your price range, Everyone can give you their opinions but it might not be yours.

What you got to look for is

Name?
Max Resolution 1024x600, 1280x800, 800x600 (High the better IMO)
CPU Dual core, or Single core. ?
Capacitive touch screen 5 points. 10 points or dual points, Multi points. (Higher the best IMO)
CPU ARM CORTEX A9 or CORTEX A8 (A9 is Dual core or you can learn it online)
RAM DDRIII - 512mb, 1GB (1GB is best)
Hard Drive Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, (Higher is better for movies and games)
3G: Do you need it?
Battery Type: 3600mah, 7000Mah, 8000mah (Higher the better IMO for longer use)
Operating System: (New Jelly bean) - (Ice Cream Sandwich) - (Android Google)
Screen Size: 7", 8", 9.7", 10.2",
GPU Mali-400 Graphics card, (Single core) or (Dual core), (Quad core)
PCMCIA Expansion: Micro SD / T-FLASH(Support 32G MAX)
Camera ?

Also be careful on shipping cost from the seller they don't always tell you read the small print first

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

Sep 9, 2012
Hello to all I am new to this Forum and am just browsing through the pages and I came across this thread. I just purchased the tablet below on ebay I am very happy with it so far and I paid $ 159.00 free postage. I am not a big expert on tablets I use mine for reading the only thing I didn't take into consideration was the battery type mine is 4800mah next time I will take more notice and go for a higher one.
[h=1]8GB Tablet 10.1" Google Android 4.0 Capacitive Touch Screen WiFi HDMI 3G UMPC[/h]

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello friends,

I am totally new here. I would like to buy a new Chinese tablet PC and my maximum input will be $200. I have seen a lot of Chinese Tab in online market like tinydeals, dhgate etc. I am bit confused which Tablet to choose. I am sure many members of this forum have knowledge about good Chinese Tabs. So Please suggest me a Chinese tab with good battery life, screen, gaming and overall good performance which comes under my budget $200. Thanks in advance and I appreciate the helps.

Thanks,

SHIJO

Hi SHIJO, welcome to the forum! Which size of tablet woud you prefer?
For 9.7 tablet, i'd suggest you to take a look at the Pipo Max M1. and you can also find a lot of 7 inch Dual-core tablets in our site. hope you'll find what you want! :)

bootsie

Aug 3, 2012
I bought a Meiying Android 4 ICS 3D from China - 8 inch capacitive touch creen and 8g for $124. I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone.