Netbook or Android tablet?

guiri

Jul 16, 2011
Well, I know it's not so but it would be nice..I'm partially guilty too...

Jkirb

Jun 5, 2011
Get the Asus see pad transformer! Its a tablet and net book!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

guiri

Jul 16, 2011
I had one of like that but sold it 'cause I needed money. I had the Gigabyte brand. I have now bought the MID7022 (waiting for it) and a netbook, so we'll see which one I keep if not both.

surf3r22

Jul 24, 2011
well i ccan name mine. i have the acer iconia tab a500 and it has gps and works fine and its only $400

PeteDee

May 21, 2011
Get the Asus see pad transformer! Its a tablet and net book!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Can't agree, my 12 inch netbook is way more powerful than my tablet and can do much more.

I want my tablet to be a tablet and not to be both.

Pete

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Can't agree, my 12 inch netbook is way more powerful than my tablet and can do much more.

I want my tablet to be a tablet and not to be both.

Pete

I thought about this a bit, and honestly my tablet does roughly 95% of what my netbook can do. I recently got a keyboard for my Galaxy Tab and I find I rarely use my netbook anymore. Most things I find I can't do on my tablet are better served by a far more powerful desktop, such as photoshop and desktop publishing. I find the tablet to be better for almost all entertainment uses than my netbook. Mainly I use my netbook for itunes for my ipod touch and some ebook formatting, and light graphics work, and maybe some finishing touches on docs I have created in Documents 2 Go.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum