Netflix update on the 7012

cathee

Dec 6, 2011
I just bought the Coby Kyros 7012 2.3os for my grandchildren. I went online and found a link for the Netflix 1.2.1 and installed it. Works just fabulous!!!!!!! :) :)

Are you sure that the 800MHz ARM11 in 7012 is supposed to play Netflix videos without problems? IMO it seems to be underpowered to such task...

Also, it has just 256MB of RAM, right? You may need to close every other app for Netflix app to run smoother.

cathee

Dec 6, 2011
I just downloaded and installed the Netflis 1.2.1 version on two Coby Kyros 7012 2.3os and it works perfect!! Thanks so much for all the information. :)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi cathee,

Welcome to the board! So glad you could join us and that the advice here helped you. :D

Sherry208

Dec 2, 2011
I tried to download the netflix app and it did install, it kept saying I have to update. when I go to update it freezes.

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Make sure you remove all of the regular netflix files first before you Downdate to the older version ...hope that helps

suzq629

Dec 15, 2011
Make sure you remove all of the regular netflix files first before you Downdate to the older version ...hope that helps

Thank you so much. I ended up uninstalling the Amazon App Store app because that's where I had originally downloaded Netflix. When I did there were no more Netflix apps waiting to be installed. I put the file on my micro-sd and put it in and it showed up in the APK installer list. This one is watchable. Not perfect but it will definitely make the grandkids happy. Thanks again for the help. I have six more tablets to set up before Christmas. Gotta get a move on!!!

Nebchick

Dec 31, 2011
My 7012 says there is an update for Netflix , has anybody downloaded it yet? When I try it goes to the market and then says"The requested item could not be found" :mad: I have version 1.5.1 build 367-137

Where can I find the Netflix app or download?

Nebchick

Dec 31, 2011
I just downloaded and installed the Netflis 1.2.1 version on two Coby Kyros 7012 2.3os and it works perfect!! Thanks so much for all the information. :)

Hey Cathee... could you post the link you found online where you downloaded the Netflix for your Coby Kyros? Thanks!!

pastlife209

Dec 29, 2011
Itsays dl unsuccesful everytime? Should i uninstal the current netflix version? Uninstal amazonapps?