Netflix update on the 7012

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
did you remove all of the Old Netflix app that was on there ? That's what I had to do first then I installed the apk .

gruss

Mar 4, 2012
Hate to resurrect this thread but is the linked Netflix app stopped working, anyone know of a fix??

lspencer001

Mar 16, 2012
I am having trouble with the link. I have downloaded it but cannot find the apk file anywhere in the folder. I did find another 1.2.1 netflix apk that does load on my tablet but when i go to play a movie it says that the movie is unavailable and to select another movie. it is doing that every time. please help.

Jodijonell

Mar 28, 2012
I have a tablet with enough resources that it should be able to handle Netflix. It is a chinese Android tablet, so I cannot download the netflix app from play google.com because it thinks I am in China and it says it is not available in that country. That's no surprise, neither is Christianity or YouTube. However, bottled meat flavored water is abundant.

Anyhootinany, I finally found the stock APK V1.7 and got Netfilx installed. Great, everything seems fine except when I play the movie. It is SO SLOW and choppy, as you have heard in this thread earlier on. Even though I had no other apps running. YouTube works great on this computer.

Right, so I reformatted the tablet (which is how I know all the old Netflix files are gone) and installed the v1.2.1 as recommended earlier on in the thread. I know the app description says that it has disabled the update, but it did ask me once to update, and I chose cancel and moved onto the login. Maybe it is disabled after login because I didn't see an update message again. I'm just mentioning it.

However, I can't watch anything, it keeps saying that the "title is not available to watch instantly"

I have Flash 10.1.

So, what the heck?

eruby

May 17, 2011
Ok I originally installed this and Netflix was working like a champ on my 7022. Now for some reason it says I need to upgrade and it tries to take me to appslib which says it is no longer available for my tablet. When I 1st run the app, the red screen Netflix comes up then goes to a grey background with the update box. If I say no to the upgrade, it's just the grey screen with nothing else. If i press my back button, a box pops up asking if I want to exit but it does not recognize me touching the screen. I have to exit using the "home" button on the side. What happened? I've tried to delete and reinstall and still grey screen. Uninstalled and installed 1.2.2 same thing. Uninstalled and installed 1.4.0 with the same result. I've got Flash 11.1. what do I need to do to get this back running again?