Network Projection

summkeo

Jan 18, 2011
Good day all,

This is my first post on the forums, and I currently work for a school district that is thinking about bringing tablets into our environment. I was wondering if anyone has been able to get network projection working through their galaxy tab, I have been red eyed for the past couple of nights trying to figure out how to do it, and so far no answers. Is there any application out there that could possibly connect to a networked projector, or even broad cast to a machine that is connected to a projector?

Thanks,
Tony

CodeRedEd

Nov 30, 2010
You might try AllShare, but I think that may be limited to certain devices. It should already be loaded on your Tab.

summkeo

Jan 18, 2011
I tried AllShare, but it didn't work :( I don't think the projector is DLNA certified...I have a network application that allows laptops to connect to a projector through the wireless, but I don't think its supported on Android yet

wagadesa

Jan 15, 2011
I tried AllShare, but it didn't work :( I don't think the projector is DLNA certified...I have a network application that allows laptops to connect to a projector through the wireless, but I don't think its supported on Android yet

If that is the case and you really, really want to use the tablet to conduct your presentations you may want to try or think about LogMeIn. I have not used the app, but many have expressed good reports in using it to control PC/laptops.

Best wishes.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

CoMtnMan

Dec 13, 2010
Also a thought may be to purchase the rca out wires (sold on amazon). You could connect these to any rca input on a projector or monitor. I purchased some recently for movie projection onto a tv while traveling. I have not tried this yet, so I don't know if it will project your screen or maybe just movies. I'll try it and repost my findings.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App