new and overwhelmed

bxtzd3

Dec 6, 2010
hello nice to be here

trying to find the perfect android tab match for me.

i need something i can use for a real estate business.

i would like it to have

nice resolution for pictures
connectivity with black berry and and a printer
app world
good internet/wifi
gps built in preferred but not a must
hdmi out
can accept a keyboard attachment
document editing

i found several on andriod tab central. i cant post links. but these are the names.

i know the main differences for the herotabs are speed and screen size. so those. the mid816 leads the pack.
flytouch 11
hypepad
PHECDA P7 MULTITOUCH - ANDROID 2.1, 720MHZ, 1080P HDMI
ZENITHINK ZT-180 10.1" - ANDROID 2.1, 720P, G-SENSOR, WI-FI

i was going with the bb playbook when it came out but i may get more the money this way.
thanks
don.

Last edited:

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Most tablets will have good enough quality for pictures to be displayed if you mean you want a high res camera on your tablet that will be a little more tricky because even the most expensive tablet the galaxy tab only has a 3mp camera. Now when you say connect with your blackberry what do you mean? and if you want to be able to print from your tablet there are a couple different ways but the one i like the best can be found here http://tinkernut.com/archives/2468 the other specifications you have are pretty common with most android tablets a place that i recommend looking is Euogo.com: Best Deals on Android Tablet,Tablet PC,Smartphones,Apple Accessories,Cool Gadgets & more from Hong Kong China

Last edited:

jlaubin

Oct 24, 2010
Go to best buys and check out the huawei s8.. If you buy from HongKong its yours forever..

bxtzd3

Dec 6, 2010
probbiethe1 what i meant was connecting to my blackberry for mail and docs as well as internet on the road. and i did think of best buy but from what i saw you get more from other sources. as long as you get what you ordered. saw some stories of not getting the device you were supposed to.