- Dec 15, 2009
This year at CES is certainly looking to be one amazing show with new devices coming into the scene and it look as if this new tablet is one of them. The new BenQ R100 tablet is one of the first tablets that are expected to be released early next year, which means a CES presentation is expected. The new tablet is a bit over 10 inches, with HDMI out, 8 GB internal memory, and a 12 hour battery life (if you can believe BenQ).
Many of you readers have exercised your dislike for most new Android tablet being released to the Market these days, so what do you think about this one? I mean the processor is not going to win a speed race anytime soon, but from what I see, it might be competitively priced.
Here are the specs:
- Dimensions: 15mm thick; 191x244mm.
- Weight: 720 grams.
- 10.1" 1024 x 600 resolution LCD display.
- Samsung ARM-based 833MHz processor.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity.
- HDMI output.
- 8GB internal memory.
- SD card slot up to 16GB of additional storage.
- Up to 12 hours battery life (BenQ claim).
How does this new tablet scratch you?
(Source: Android Central)