new, first android tablet?????

Feb 10, 2011
so i was playing with my dads ipad and my phone and said it would be great to have an ipad that ran android. i then found out about android tablets and such. my budget is 200$ for now. not expecting anything to fancy just an android tablet for browsing internet, facebook, and angry birds. after lots of research on brands, android versions, and software versions i narrowed it down to a few tablets and now i think i chose the tablet i want.
the herotab m802 (goes by another name). i heard the resistive touchscreen is actually very responsive and the processor is also fast. is this a good buy. i now it has a few bugs that are being fixed slowly with each firmware update but overal is it worth the 188$
thanks in advance.

qioeler

Sep 28, 2010
Would be the apad, it seems the seller nowsupplier( also on the forum?) is the manufacturer. Take a look here.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
I have that tablet and I'm loving it. Upgrade firmware as explained on vendor youtube channel and it becomes a very usable device. I have a monster Dell I7 workstation, a Nvidia Quadro super powerful 17 inch HP laptop but it's this little tab that keeps me grinning. I think I won't be buying a Wintel device ever again and Apple never crossed my mind.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I recommend the Nook Color too! But its not a full tablet until rooted/unlocked. But once it is its wonderful! Its about 259 new. If u get one and decide to root/unlock it please talk to us on the nook color forum first. Takes a little bit of work to root.

sent from my rooted nook color

sinister1

Dec 6, 2010
Would be the apad, it seems the seller nowsupplier( also on the forum?) is the manufacturer. Take a look here.

Please avoid Nowsupplier, If you read the vendor reviews on this site you will see, alot of people had problems with them. If you want a similar product with NO headaches from the vendor, I'd suggest, this one from ********** ---> aPad A8: Android2.2 Tablet PC,MID,Flash10.1, Wifi ,8 Touch Screen , 1 GHz ARM CPU , 512MB DDR2 RAM, 1080P, Multi-task

I've bought from them and they ship fast, and had great communication, and they were much better to deal with than nowsupplier.

jmac999

Jan 29, 2011
10 inch SuperPad online from Sears for $214 Dealing with a local seller plus refund policy in case of defective product . Chinese suppliers are too risky to deal with. You never know when they'll go out of business plus try spending $30 to ship a defective product back there !!

Feb 10, 2011
My budget has increased to 350$ so I was looking into archos 101. I really don't wanna have to root but I still might get the nook

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App