New member and EPad owner

RedZulu

Jan 5, 2011
Hello,

I recently got an Android 7" Epad. I noticed that it is very slow and the market has only a handful of apps. I am looking for more information about my particular tablet to see if I can add more apps to it and make it into what I want. :) Here is some info about my tablet. Feel free to point me to some relevant threads.

Name on back - CrystalView
Model EP-4/4836

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Welcome to the forum and is it the official android market that has limited apps or is it the app store that came on the tablet

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

RedZulu

Jan 5, 2011
It came with the app marketplace, not the official Android Market. I also have more info about it from reading some other threads.

Model - Generic
Firmware V 1.6
Kernel V 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Numer - MWT1.9_710Cu

Also it has an M on the home button not the O. I'm hoping to upgrade it and get a better app marketplace. Thanks for your reply :)

SnotRockit

Aug 31, 2011
I too purchased a CrystalView...although a EP4858 (although in "about device" it says it is model number M709). AppsLib was installed on it. The problem I seem to be having is that when I search on AppsLib it only shows me the free apps. I have setup an AppsLib account and have linked it to my PayPal account. When I log into AppLib is says that my membership is "ok" and I am qualified to purchase apps. However, nothing but "free" apps are shown? Shouldn't I be able to at least SEE some paid apps through the AppsLib app on my tablet? My tablet is running android v2.3.1 (build #97C2-T0-S1-1S0-101).

I just want to BUY a few apps (especially "Cut The Rope") but I don't seem to be able to buy ANYTHING. Are there different "versions" of AppsLib that are restrictive?

I'm excited about the android OS but so far my experience has not be great. Any help / assistance is GREATLY appreciated.