New Member Intro and solution search post

dayambler

Dec 20, 2012
Greetings; I am Dayambler and I'm new to tablets and Android. So far have purchased Coby Kyros 8.5 inch, a 10.1 Chinese tablet that died within two weeks, and a Visual Land Prestige 10 model VL-110 which is my latest and the one I'm searching for answers to. The Visual Land has front and rear lenses for camera and video. It's 4.04 Android version, Baseband is version 1.5rc3, kernel version is 3.0.8+, Development device ID: MOIZ-RPWJ-CEJ2-Q.
It was working fine and I was using the camera and for some reason I pulled out the SDHD memory card. That was before I read that the card had to be mounted and unmounted before removing it. Now I can't take pictures or videos and it also is affecting any downloading I try from the market apps or browser sites. I have tried resetting the tablet to it's original factory settings per tech support and it did not help. I suspect that I will need to replace or repair software but don't know about the compatibility of software builds available for this purpose!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dayambler, congratulations on your new Visual Land Prestige and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!