New member says hi

parkee

Jan 3, 2015
Hi 2 All on Forum
Purchased an polaroid tab 8" from asda direct and i have two questions if anyone can help/

Q1: In the user manual the description of the HDMI cable in the picture shown as ports on the tablet is a Micro HDMI port, But in the connections section further on in the manual it refers to it as a mini HDMI, So could someone tell me if they are the same or different connections and which one is correct,

Q2: When i first used the tablet the were three home screens but i have now found out i only have one i cannot swipe left / right to use 2 and 3 screen, I have looked through the display and other settings but cannot correct it.

Thank you and any help will be appreciated

Jim

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jim, congratulations on your Polaroid tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Polaroid Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

On Q1, the terms are interchangeable. On Q2 that's odd at best Not being familiar with your tablet I can't say if you have a problem or not. On some tablets you can add additional screens but that doesn't explain why they disappeared. Try using 2 fingers to pinch the screen, like squeezing it, to see what happens.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg

parkee

Jan 3, 2015
Thank you all for advice and sorry if i posted in the wrong thread.