new to tablets

Talord

Feb 12, 2014
Hello all. I am old and new to the tablet. My phone is unsmart lol. I have many questions and am in need of help as I am now head of tablet support at my house. We purchased a total of 4. So if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Ty

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Talord, congratulations on those new Zeki tablets and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, look through that Zeki tablets forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Enjoy the forum and those tablets!