New Update pushed out today - what was it

Marper

May 16, 2011
I just logged on to my A500 and a notification wappindicated that there was an update waiting to be installed.

Does anyone know what it was?

When the system rebooted, and I hope this lasts, it is now screaming when surfing the web.

robdroid

May 4, 2011
So far what has been noticed: some cosmetic changes- i.e. app changing colors, bug fixes to GPS, compass, (and some have said wifi too) and exchange server support.

No 3.1 yet...

Marper

May 16, 2011
I am totally in heaven. I have been waiting for the exchange access to work and WOOOOOOHOOOOOO it is there BABY. Acer I LOVE YOU, this **** is the ****!!!!!!!

No one knows how this changes how I work and interact with customers and mupy corporate peers!!!!!!

rkka93

May 5, 2011
I am totally in heaven. I have been waiting for the exchange access to work and WOOOOOOHOOOOOO it is there BABY. Acer I LOVE YOU, this **** is the ****!!!!!!!

No one knows how this changes how I work and interact with customers and mupy corporate peers!!!!!!

Are you saying I don't have to use Touchdown for work but can use the stock email app?

Marper

May 16, 2011
After the update I attempted to use Touchdown on this system and it still gets an error.
To configure Corporate email go into accounts and sync, click on add account, click on Corporate email and input the parameters to access your email server. That's it.

NOTE: for exchange, I know that many companies do not provide access to their email infrastructures from non-company devices (mine does) so ask your system admins if they do.