newbie here

lawnboy

Apr 2, 2012
Greetings.
I'm a 41 year old gun loving truck driver. I'm a big fan of the Android platform. If I could get rid of Windows on my pc and only have to deal with Android, life would be much easier. I have a EVO4g phone and a acer a500 tablet. Love my phone but I'm jealous of the new Samsung 5.3 inch screen phone. Really digging my acer tablet but am bummedthat I can't store apps on the tablets SDcard. I've heard that rooting the tab will fix this but you might as well ask me to assemble a space shuttle from bubble gum and paperclips. And I won't drink the Apple koolaid.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
If you got into setting application management you should be given the option to move some apps to sdcard. Each android is different but usually there is option to move app to sdcard.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greetings Lawnboy, nice to have you join the forum. Nice to have you here as a new member of Android Tablets.

lawnboy

Apr 2, 2012
Unfortunately it won't let me put any apps on the SD card. I've never used any other tablets but I've heard that's standard with tablets unless you root your tablet and I'm not mentallyup to the task of rooting anything. Too bad too..is loveto root my EVO and have the free WiFi turned on