Newbie Question Here!

eraldcoil

Jan 29, 2013
Hello Guys! I've just registered here because i've seen a lot and more effective supports and solutions here compare with other forums.
I don't know where to find a sub-forum or category for my PLDT TelPad AD-1000A (here is the link for it PLDT TelPad) and here is some of it's description :

Model Number :
Full Android on AD1000A

Android Version :

Build Number :
AD1000A_00.14 Neugent-Tech

If anyone here has a stock firmware (or any alternative firmware) for this, please don't hesitate to PM me, or post here.
I need it because my father deleted something in it, and the menu suddenly become hidden, and I can't get it back.
I've done factory reset but still, it's no use.

Hoping that someone can help me here!
Thank you very much in advance!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Had the tablet been rooted? If not then it would be unlikely that he could have deleted anything that should have affected the operating system. Exactly what menu is missing?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi eraldcoil, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

From what I've discovered, your tablet is related to the Huawei S7 Slim. Look through some of the threads in the Huawei Tablets forum and see if there's any activity for the 1000A there.

If not, the Android Tablet Q&A would be the place to ask questions about your tablet. The Q&A section is intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it.

Enjoy your tablet and the forum.

eraldcoil

Jan 29, 2013
Welcome to the forum

Had the tablet been rooted? If not then it would be unlikely that he could have deleted anything that should have affected the operating system. Exactly what menu is missing?

Thank you for your reply sir, the menus are now back. The problem is, my father tried to root it using the Super One Click program thing.

The Tablet won't accept any applications for rooted phones after he rooted it with the program (like for example, when we try to use the ROM toolbox app, the Superuser always denying its permission, although I've putted "Allow to all" in its settings), that's why i unroot it using the same program, but it always tells me that "Shell is Rooted". I ignored it because i thought that once the SuperUser app is gone, then the tablet has been successfully unrooted.

I was wrong . It has been "partially-unrooted".
What i mean is, when i try to connect the tablet on my computer, and enable it's USB debugging mode, i can access the adb shell command on the command prompt with this sign : "#" . Unrooted phones will be having the "$" sign, i believe.

I want to put it back again because we are planning to take the tablet back to the company. But because of this, I doubt that they will accept it.

Hi eraldcoil, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

From what I've discovered, your tablet is related to the Huawei S7 Slim. Look through some of the threads in the Huawei Tablets forum and see if there's any activity for the 1000A there.

If not, the Android Tablet Q&A would be the place to ask questions about your tablet. The Q&A section is intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it.

Enjoy your tablet and the forum.
Thank you for your reply sir! I will be looking for the links you have provided me.
Much appreciated!

Last edited: