Newbie To Site Not Android :-)

0709Oney

Dec 19, 2014
Hi all,
I'm Mike from Cali, I'm not new to the android scene but I am new to the forum,
I have a Toshiba Thrive At105 which is my life line pretty much, I use it for work and am in a bad situation
and it is hurting my income, some how my son wiped and formatted my tablet and now it only loads to the Leading Innovation screen it was rooted with clockworkmod, but that's even gone! I can get to the fastboot and Recovery areas, but it does not show up on my laptop when connected in recovery, but I can boot into fastboot and it shows up...
Also when I just connect it to my laptop it tries to install the driver
( Installing Device Driver - MTP USB Device - which it fails ) so that I believe is why it don't show up on my laptop, I've tinkered with it and have come to realize that the ( Kernel and Boot image is missing ) I have tried to reflash a new boot image or update from zip, but i keep getting
( E:signature verification failed Installation aborted )

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mike, congratulations on your Toshiba Thrive and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Toshiba Thrive forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!