Newbie trying to figure it out!!

redman3170

May 27, 2011
Yes everyone I am a newbie!! This is my first post and certainly not my last!! Well to get on wit my problem. I went out and bought a used ZT180 from a buddy of mine. The build that is on it now is zt180-eng 2.1-update 20101030. I am assuming that this epad has been updated once before to get to this build correct? Well I am wanting to upgrade it to this build here 20110415 Beta ROM. Is this possible? and if it is how do I do it? Because I am stumped in finding ways to upgrade this epad. Please if someone has some advice or can point me in the right direction I will be grateful!!

pmcom

May 31, 2011
Elonex :: Support

Its the same tablet -- safe and it works. for me anyway :)

Yes everyone I am a newbie!! This is my first post and certainly not my last!! Well to get on wit my problem. I went out and bought a used ZT180 from a buddy of mine. The build that is on it now is zt180-eng 2.1-update 20101030. I am assuming that this epad has been updated once before to get to this build correct? Well I am wanting to upgrade it to this build here 20110415 Beta ROM. Is this possible? and if it is how do I do it? Because I am stumped in finding ways to upgrade this epad. Please if someone has some advice or can point me in the right direction I will be grateful!!