normski

Oct 11, 2012
First up i'm new to android. Just purchased a Superpad II yesterday and went online to purchase games (Modern Combat, Grand Theft Auto etc) and nothing worked. Kept getting message that their not compatible with my device. Does this mean I must upgrade my Android 2.2 OS? Or these programs don't work with Superpad?

HELP!!

PS Am I able to upgrade to Android 4 like Windows??

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I fear that the SP2/3/x MAY NOT be capable of running those games... tho it is difficult to tell as they ALL are so different between them...
( I always refer to them by system board ident these days... P001, Yonestoptech, etc...)

I have a version of 4.03 that MIGHT work but not knowing the board I cannot say...
You SHOULD have an update method in the SETTINGS somewhere... would be worth a gander 2c if it upgrades anything...

:D

EDIT: Okay... I just set up to download Modern Combat 3 and the only tablet I have it will let me download to is the eMATIC XL Pro 2... the SuperPAD-type DK1032 will not work (or so they say).

Unfortunately the Pro 2 just went back to be fixed... a factory restore blew up... (maybe my fault.. maybe not. :rolleyes: )

Anyway, That's the scoop I have...
:cool:

Last edited: