Newby

bosshogg

May 18, 2015
Hi I'm bosshogg and have just joined. I have a Tabtronic quad core tablet and a query re: inability to see some images on my Google Web browser? any help appreciated

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Could you be more specific? What type of images and does it happen on multiple sites?

bosshogg

May 18, 2015
It's happening on more than one site, all I can say is the latest appears to be jpgs and I can see these without problems on some other sites... bosshogg

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Could you try another browser? Maybe Dolphin Browser. We need to narrow it down a little more. If they're JPG files at least we know it isn't a Adobe Flash issue. Chrome doesn't support Flash on Android and never has.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bosshogg, congratulations on your Tabtronic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

bosshogg

May 18, 2015
Hi bosshogg, congratulations on your Tabtronic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!
I installed dolphin, same thing occurred, but this browser did tell me the images required flash player to see these files, thanks... bosshogg