Nice to meet you!

fredgar

Feb 10, 2012
Hello everybody! New guy here. Just doing as the forum ask an making introductions. LOL
I have (ordered) the ASUS tf201 transformer prime. I dont get it til the 16th but been doing a little research til then. From what I can tell the admins here seem nice and helpful which is what Im looking for. Im also on a site for my EVO4g that is set up the same way and has very helpful and courteous members and devs. I hope to learn as much as i can and be a valuable member of this community.
Thanks to all those that keep this site up and running i know its hard work.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Fredgar, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming new tablet. Glad you decided to join up and become a member and thanks for helping Janet out in your other post. That's a good start toward becoming a valuable member of this community.:eek: If you need anything for the tablet, help is just a click away at Asus Tablets and while you're waiting for the tablet you might want to check out http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html to help the time pass. Enjoy the forum and your new tablet!

fredgar

Feb 10, 2012
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. This is the type of forum im used to. Its so much nicer when eveybody helps one another.

fredgar

Feb 10, 2012
Just wanted to put in an update. Finally got my tablet today and im loving it already. This quad core rooted and oc is running smooth as can be. And not sure what problems have been reported about wifi but mine is working beautifully.

Sent from my Rooted and overclocked Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Fredgar, thanks for coming back to let us know what happened. Glad to hear you got it and love it, you sure didn't waste any time rooting and overclocking it.:eek: Also nice to hear the WiFi is working properly. Have fun with it now!

fredgar

Feb 10, 2012
Now we just need some roms for it.:D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
As my mother always said to me, "You won't be happy until you break it.":cool: