Noob need Advice !!

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
Hello everyone :) I would like to buy an android tablet but i am not sure which one is the best.... :(
Is it possible to give me some help so i can decide which one to buy?
(I am thinking to give up to £200 to buy an android tablet. Is it enough ?)

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
£200 should be enough for a decent tablet. Witch one to buy depends on what you are looking for. There are a few good tablet out. I put up a site with a small comparison between tablets currently available. Feel free to check it out. It's the page in my signature.
If you tell us what you are looking we can give you better advice.

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
Thank you very much for your reply. Well I check the page in your signature it was very helpful :)
Between WITS A81E, Herotab RK7 and the Zenithink ZT-180 which one is best to buy?
I am looking for a tablet that can access the official android market to have 2.1 or 2.2 android version.
CPU to be alright, if it has GPS is even better..

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
The only one that has GPS is the Wits A81E (payed a little extra). On the down side it does not have G-Sensor (accelerometer) or multi-touch. On the bright side it has Android 2.2 out of the box and Flash Player 10.1. The video is not that impressive (1080p won't play and some 720p have a little lag...but hey...why do you need 720p on a table). The video performance is a better on the E7002 + it has 2point touch and G-Sensor. I am not a big fan of the ZT-180 mostly because Android 2.1 does not officially support resolutions over 800x600. The Herotab has almost same specs as the E7002...but the build quality is better. The screen is of glass and not plastic. This makes it feel more professional...but has a few grams extra. Both E7002 and Herotab can run Android 2.2 from a hardware point of view...but yet no word if they will get an update and when.

Hope my review helps. If you will decide to buy from the sources I put up on the page please use my ref-link. It will help me earn a few bucks and it is with no cost to you. Feel free to buy from any other source if you find the same products at a lower price.
Thanks

Kouros

Sep 5, 2010
Thank you very much :) You help me a lot!! Well I am thinking to buy the Herotab from the site you have on your page... I am going to order it on saturday.Btw the page is safe and it can take paypal ? Can they post in the UK ?

Thanks you very much for your time :)

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
Herotab RK7 does NOT have a gsensor/accelerometer. There are places (i.e. merimobiles.com) that has stated it does but it does not. Be careful and read the product descriptions as well as visit different sites to see which you feel comfortable with before you actually purchase one.

matthew2582

Jun 29, 2010
Herotab RK7 does NOT have a gsensor/accelerometer. There are places (i.e. merimobiles.com) that has stated it does but it does not. Be careful and read the product descriptions as well as visit different sites to see which you feel comfortable with before you actually purchase one.

Merimobiles has corrected their description of the Herotab RK7 and removed reference to GSensor. However, we have just been informed that there is a new Herotab coming out this wek which does have GSensor