Nook Color HD and HD+

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
New additions to the Nook Color family.
Somebody should post the link, I can't do it today. It would be nice to see this news in the news section of the forum as well! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Nook colors HD and HD+ now on pre sale at Barnes&Noble.

1hen2ducks

Mar 7, 2011
Are you buying one of these Gloria ? Can we get root access yet ? Ever ? Do we need to ? 1hen2ducks

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi 1+2, nice to see you again! I found this comparison between the Nook Color HD 7" and Kindle HD...I think it summarize everything.
I would buy the Nook Color HD+ though rather than the 7". I like the resolution, better then the iPad,I like the lightness, lighter than the iPad and Iove the size: 9"...a little bigger than the 7" if one wants to watch a movie but still so portable and easy to hold. I know because my Galaxy is 8.9". That's why I'm going to pass on the nook,I recently got the Samsung Galaxy, which I love. Otherwise I would get the nook 9" even though one is stuck with Barnes & Noble Market. Who knows if somebody is ever going to find a way to root it,.there are so many tablet on the market now ,ready with the google store on them so why bother. Nerveless I'm curious about these two new tablets and as soon as I have the time I'll go and put my hands on them! What about you..are you thinking about getting them? http://www.mobilemag.com/2012/09/27/kindle-fire-hd-7-inch-vs-nook-hd-how-do-they-compare/