Nook HD+

dsiddens

Nov 28, 2012
Hello,
I treated myself to a NOOK HD+ over Thanksgiving. I'd now like to crack it and gain superuser (su, root). So here I am lurking, watching for developments. I'm very ignorant of the command line; I'm a 'user' who prefers GUI.

A second thing: I was trying to register at TabletRoms.com but the verify human portion would not accept my input. I'm wondering if any members here can put me in touch with these people? (email perhaps?)?

Thanks, dsiddens

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm very ignorant of the command line; I'm a 'user' who prefers GUI.

That makes two of us.;) Welcome to the forum dsiddens, nice to have you here as a new member. Congratulations on your new NOOK HD+, wish they'd had that one when I was looking for a tablet.:(

A second thing: I was trying to register at TabletsRoms.com but the verify human portion would not accept my input. I'm wondering if any members here can put me in touch with these people? (email perhaps?)?

Did you try sending a message: Submit Tip / Contact Us! – Welcome to the tabletroms.com development community

I noticed smalltowngirl13 is an administrator over there and also here. Perhaps she'll have some idea how you can join up.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum. I see you already found your way over to the Nook HD+ area :)