Nook on PDN using Android update?

Gosling

Oct 8, 2010
I've installed the Android OS on the PDN

OP_S20_09_30_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP

Does anyone have a way to get Nook working? I've got Kindle working OK and also Laputa but have quite a few books from Barnes and Noble that will only work on Nook.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Nook 2.4.1 version works on the open platform if you can find it. I have another unit with app market and installed on it then backed it up and copied the apk to the pandigital. I'd think it might be on the net or will be soon and google should find it if you can't find a friend with market to get it for you.

mdparent

Jan 4, 2011
I've installed the Android OS on the PDN

OP_S20_09_30_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP

Does anyone have a way to get Nook working? I've got Kindle working OK and also Laputa but have quite a few books from Barnes and Noble that will only work on Nook.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Have to have at least version 1.6 or newer and took me awhile to get this apk off my phone but here it is.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17651910/nook.apk

llmoore

Jan 30, 2011
can anyone help me out here. i have a black pandigital and is now an android, updated from pandigital site. I need the help in downloading the apps so i can get back to reading. downloading to a SD card but PDN will not show it. can anyone help me out. if you need to send me an email or private messege.

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Can you open the file explorer program and find the sd card? If not you might try reflashing. On the white PD some have had to flash twice to get things to work right.