NOOKcolor Owners thread

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Happy you got your new nook, Gloria. What's your plan? Cm7? Looking forward to your screen shots.

Sent from my HTC Aria using Android Tablet Forum

hi , I already have 2 sd card with CM7 on them. Right before someone stole my nook at work, the cards stopped working on it so I thought it was the cards but they work in my #2 nook, so I guess it was the nook. So jonesgirl,I' M all set, back to CM7 . I have a screenshot ready in my gallery and here it is ,I just took it last night.
gloria
Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1315513032463.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1315513032463.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 629

rkporter

Sep 13, 2011
Hi folks! I'm a new member here, just joined today, although I've been lurking for about a month now. With the excellent help and direction of the how-to threads, I managed to back up my brand-new NOOKColor with Clockwork Mod Recovery, and install CM-7.1.0-RC1 on the uSD card. This old dog is learning new tricks and having a grand time here!

Rick :D

Here's my screenshot:
$screenshot_3.png

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Rick, welcome to the forum and to the NOOKcolor owners thread. It's good to hear you're enjoying yourself here.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Very nice Rick, the initial backup seems to be forgotten all to often in the initial excitement of modifing a new Nook. I think you'll be quite happy with CM7 RC1 from the SD card.

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
Picked up a Nook Color from a co-worker for cheap because "you have to hold the cord just right" to get it to charge. I'll try to let some time go by before I let him see what this "hacking stuff" I do turned it in to. ;) Already picked up a car kit for the cord and have the 800# one on the way. :D

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
Congratulations MISRy, I see you got that NookColor you were "lusting" after.:cool: That didn't take long at all.

Didn't think it'd be that quick either but thanks to preparation via the info from this board I knew it was the cord rather than the socket as he thought. Got him down to $70 because everybody knows you can't desolder and resolder that socket. :cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Wait a. minute..... that's how JP and Spider got all those '' thank you''? Just saying hi and wellcome to nice people like MISRy, who actually thanks them for that? Welll MSRy, I am as glad and may be happier than JP and Spider to have you here with us and I'' ll wellcome you in Italian as well........BENVENUTO to the forum!!!!

Gloria

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What a gentleman you are MSRy, why don't we meet at my cafe', over at nook-off-topic, so we can have a glass of wine or a coffee together and don't forget to post your screenshot, as soon as you have one , on my thread. -just SCREENSHOTS, o.ver at t themes. and wallpapers.Gg

idontknow2

Feb 1, 2012
First post.. .very proud owner of nook color! And I dontknow anything so hope Idontknow won't mind that I stole a part of her name .:)

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum