Paladin help/advice

strummerson

Jun 15, 2012
Hi,appreciate any pointers from people far more educated. Please bear with me as i really am behind the times !!
I bought a Paladin which seems to work fine. Mainly for reading PDF/PPT books etc,but i hope to use the Play Store & occasional browsing. Youtube,Facebook etc are not for me & i don't intend watching videos.
Thank you for taking the time out to possibly give me some advice.
1-On attaching the Paladin to my laptop everything goes fine other than "device driver software" which it is unable to locate or solve the problem,advising to go to the makers website.
2-I currently use my mobile or tether to my laptop to go on the net,which works fine. Due to "device driver software" problem,can anyone advise me on the correct Dongle to buy.
3-I am awaiting delivery of a 16gb microcard. Should i update my Paladin for what i need & if i do update will i lose anything which i already have. My Paladin is all in English as of now.
4-Is there an English manual i can download.

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
Hi i have the Paladin, i've had it for some time now, i was going to upgrade the os to 4.03 but i heard of lots of problems with it, mine works fine, i can read books i have Kindle and cool reader on it, i can pick up my home wifi and wifi hotspots from any where about me including Tenerife and spain and bulgaria when i have been on holiday, when there is no available wifi i use my HTC wildfire to create a hotspot and it works very well quite fast too, the play store is accessible but being a mips based chip it is not able to use everything just yet, hopefully developers wiil start adjusting more apps to use, there is a english manual you will find it at pandawill, i also use quick office it works very well. hope this helps.