Pandawill is a scam

corepda

Sep 11, 2011
Respected friends

This is to inform everyone to refrain from buying anything from Pandawill. For any overseas buyer it no less than a nightmare to buy anything. I tried to buy an android tablet from them & let me tell you that they didn't send me anything. After so many days I asked them on their chat & they said its out of stock(if I had not cared to ask they may have not done the same) Then I asked them about the solution & they kept me on hold for so many days & then I contacted them again & they asked me to buy another one.

They didn't even say before selling that its out of stock. Then I was forced to buy another model & didnt want to go for. I was asked to pay for it. I paid it to them without any questions. To your surprise I had their last mail saying that even this one is out of stock. i Wondered if they really have something to sell. I tried to contact them to refund my money. To your surprise again they are not refunding my money & rather asking me to wait for 30days before I could get the money & some 95epay company is going to subcharge for international deal or something they know better. This is apart from one week & so many mails I wasted my time on. There is no reply or nothing from their side. Their forum is no more working & nothing is coming up at all.

now I just want to ask you people whose fault is this? who should be made to pay the surcharge? I made the worst mistake of my life to come in touch with this company. I suggest everyone to please refrain from dealing with this company. Their cheap prices may be alluring but its better to pay some extra bucks for buying the stuff from your own country or ebay rather than such dubious sellers.

Please please please do not come in their touch. Or else you will loose your hard earned money.

Apr 26, 2012
Yes, I had a similar experience with these scammers and cheats i.e PandaWill. I ordered a tablet on the 6th of April and paid extra for express delivery as this was a gift. However even on the 18th (12 days after purchase) the order was still processing. Their website says by paying extra you will receive the item within 6-8 days. But these guys hadn't even posted it after 12 days. I tried the live chat on their website but whenever I tried to speak to someone I was put on a queue with a number in the 60's and it takes about 25 mins to advance 1 position in the queue. Once I left it running for 12 hours and it had only gone done to 37. Since this wasn't working, I messaged every member of their customer services team, but no one replied. Then finally on the 22nd I emailed the email address that my paypal payment had gone to. When I didn't receive a reply by the 24th, I opened a paypal dispute with PandaWill. On the 26th morning I receive a reply to the email I sent on the 22nd (Showing that they were able to piece together my email and the paypal dispute) asking me to close the paypal dispute and that then they will refund my money back. If you are familiar with paypal you will know that if you close a dispute, you cannot reopen it and if I close the dispute, Pandawill can wait without paying me and I don't have a leg to stand on.

This just shows that these pandawill didn't make a mistake, they just want to trick and deceive you and scam you for your money. Anyway I got my money back but if you do a quick google search you can see that others haven't been so lucky. Pandawill are renown for scamming people and even when they send their items it seems that most are defective.

I have tried merimobiles previously and they seem to be much better. They try to answer your queries within 2 days, not perfect, but comparatively good. The best solution is to buy stock from your own country from ebay or amazon. At least then you can leave feedback for your transaction.

Anyways best to avoid Pandawill like the plague.

p.s Sorry for any mistakes in spelling and grammer as English is not my first language.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I don't like to give my opinions on non-sucessfull transactions with companies, but this is a company that I did have a non-successful transfer and had to file a charge back. Good luck and make sure you do your research on any company you purchase from. The sponsored companies on this website is a good start. I had a very good experience with RedTabletPC.com when I purchased the Novo 7 Elf. Be safe out there!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I agree with feverhost. I looked at buying a tablet from pandawill, all looked good but I tried to contact them to see if item was genuinely in stock. After a two day wait their answer was yes so I went back to site to see & maybe order it. As I read comments underneath many people were still waiting for their order & it wasn't in stock. So I went elsewhere. Redtabletpc.com are supporting vendor on this forum & I recommend them for anyone looking for a new device.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet