Pandigital Novel 9' - android.process.acore - HELP!!! :(

Apr 25, 2011
Hello,
A few weeks ago I purchased a Pandigital Novel 9' on eBay. It worked fine and I downloaded a comic book app for it. After running out of batteries the other day, I plugged it into my computer like I had been doing, and put new comic files on it. Since then, when I turn it on I keep getting the message "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." with a force close button. I have no other options and the window keeps popping up. No apps or home window will open. I've looked all around for hours and I can't seem to find anything that helps my situations. I read this happens when the batteries run out and I have to delete a file, but I can't root (or don't know how to) to do so. I downloaded the z4root, but I have to open it in the device and I can't do that if it won't go to the home screen (at least I believe). Can anyone please help me? I'm greatly upset and don't know what to do! Thank you for your time! :(

sueb

Feb 4, 2012
Hi there - I have the same thing happening now and wondered if you ever got it resolved. I actually bought mine used on Kijiji (shame on me) and have yet to actually use it to read books. I am desparate or I will have to go out and buy a new one! Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me.

BluesHeeler

Jan 2, 2012
Dont know if this will help,,,may give it a try.. I got PanD 9, just because all my pc's were majorly hacked...PanD was my 1st tablet,needed it for research, an planned on returning or giving to nephew.....BUT !!!! Was very pleased with it, and decided to keep it for bkup tablet. Now it has never been connected to another device. I had same problem after download too, I did not have much on it.... I took out SD , put in new SD (ONLY BECAUSE I WASNT SURE WHAT I WAS DOING), THEN I did a factory restore,,,then replaced old SD.....You may want to delete the download if you think thats where the problem came from.... Hope it will help you out "
~