Pandigital plus camera

dchall8

Dec 22, 2010
I have not unpacked my family's Pandigital Novel Christmas present yet, so have not fiddled with it. It is the white 7-inch from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I guess that makes me a pre-noob, but it is sitting in my closet. My wife has an iPad and I have played with that some.

Since the Novel does not have a camera or microphone, would it be possible to use the USB port to supply video, microphone, and /or GPS antenna capabilities? (assuming it has the updated firmware). Would it take special apps to recognize the USB inputs or would current apps work?

anhaux

Dec 15, 2010
I have not unpacked my family's Pandigital Novel Christmas present yet, so have not fiddled with it. It is the white 7-inch from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I guess that makes me a pre-noob, but it is sitting in my closet. My wife has an iPad and I have played with that some.

Since the Novel does not have a camera or microphone, would it be possible to use the USB port to supply video, microphone, and /or GPS antenna capabilities? (assuming it has the updated firmware). Would it take special apps to recognize the USB inputs or would current apps work?
I believe it is only a usb mini not a usb host, so dont think you can do anything other than syncing it to a pc,