Pandigital (white) powers off

blondiee

Jan 27, 2011
I "fixed" the Pandigital that I gave my Mom for Xmas making it market friendly, etc. It's been working fine for her. She let the battery get a little low so plugged it in to the charger. She came back to it 4-6 hrs. later and when she turns it on, she gets the PD home screen briefly, then it shuts itself off. She tried charging it a little longer, she's tried it while it was plugged in and then unplugged it and tried again. Same thing every time. I'm at a loss as to what to tell her to to. Any ideas or suggestions out there?

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
You might try the reset button. If that is no help pull the back and carefully unhook the battery for a couple of minutes. Be careful of the wires, tey are pretty small.

DOBIE66

Dec 8, 2012
I "fixed" the Pandigital that I gave my Mom for Xmas making it market friendly, etc. It's been working fine for her. She let the battery get a little low so plugged it in to the charger. She came back to it 4-6 hrs. later and when she turns it on, she gets the PD home screen briefly, then it shuts itself off. She tried charging it a little longer, she's tried it while it was plugged in and then unplugged it and tried again. Same thing every time. I'm at a loss as to what to tell her to to. Any ideas or suggestions out there?
I had the same problem with my pangital star tablet. the charger was in and light on showing it is supossed to be charging, but never would. i took a couple rubber bands and hels it down with that and have no trouble with it charging now.