Panimage 7" Media Tablet - HELP - App Market Issues and More

Jan 1, 2011
Hi,
My son got the Panimage 7" Media Tablet for Christmas and I am struggling to help him set it up. My cell has a Android OS so I am somewhat familier. I finally got it connected and when I attempt to download an application it asks for an email and password. I entered my sons information and it tells me its not a vaild account. I even tried my information and received the same information. I attempted to Register with no luck.

HELP!! Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I am lost and just want to help the kid get this set up. After reading many of these forums I do understand it isn't a great product but he's 10 so I am not overly concerned.

ANY help or tips anyone could provide on this tablet would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Angel

tajassoc

Jan 2, 2011
Hello Angel,

I bought one for myself for Christmas from QVC. After reading several bad reviews for the device, I decided to buy it anyway. I am pleased with my purchase. I wanted a device to be able to check my Etsy store, use Facebook, check email, and maybe play a few games. It does all of those things, so I'm pleased. Now, it doesn't do Flash, so that leaves out a lot of web games, etc. However, I found this website: Android Freeware: Best and Free Software for Android mobile platform. You can download all sorts of Android .apk files including lots of games. You will need to download a file, install it, and then run it to see if it's something you want, but they are easily uninstalled with the pk manager.

Hope that helps! I hope your son enjoys his tablet as much s we're enjoying ours. BTW, I have a ten-year-old daughter, and she loves it. Also, I typed this entire post on my Panimage tablet. It's NOT an Apple iPad, but for $130, it's not bad.

-- Tammy

pattipadilla

Dec 30, 2010
The major complaint i have with the panimage media tablet is the chinese apps. The picture frames have all chinese writing on them and that is a little annoying. I use it to check email and go online but thats about all i can get it to do... the free apps that come up on the tablet are in chinese or take forever to load then them bomb... idk.. but thank you for suggesting the site above! I will look into that one!
Patti