PDF viewer for large, graphic heavy pdf

salukitd

Apr 11, 2011
One of the reasons that I bought by Viewsonic GTab is use it for my gaming manuals...D&D / Pathfinder...don't judge :)

Most of these manuals are really high quality pdf's with book marks, nice graphics, etc. The problem is I cannot find a good pdf viewer that can handle the graphics plus the pdf bookmarks. I have tried the Adobe reader, Beam reader...maybe a couple of others. I have used Adobe Acrobat to shrink the file from 98mb down to 45mb.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

beastman

May 8, 2011
Documents to go is free for viewers and create Ms office files with paid version

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

sugfawlo

Jun 11, 2011
I'm using Foxit PDF Reader, which can be downloaded form their webpage. It isn't so easy to find good PDF reader for documents which are made from scans, Foxit manage this issue.

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
I'm using Foxit PDF Reader, which can be downloaded form their webpage. It isn't so easy to find good PDF reader for documents which are made from scans, Foxit manage this issue.

They have an Android Platform? I don't see it on their list?

sugfawlo

Jun 11, 2011

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010

powell

Jun 14, 2011
This is my first post here, so I would like to say hello to everybody :)
I would recommend ezPDF, far the best PDF reader for Android. It is capable to display heavy PDF files and it has a bunch of other, great features like bookmarks, margin crop, annotates, handwritings and many more.
Worth every penny I spend on it (it was only $0.99 a while ago).

reinangel

May 20, 2011
One of the reasons that I bought by Viewsonic GTab is use it for my gaming manuals...D&D / Pathfinder...don't judge :)

Most of these manuals are really high quality pdf's with book marks, nice graphics, etc. The problem is I cannot find a good pdf viewer that can handle the graphics plus the pdf bookmarks. I have tried the Adobe reader, Beam reader...maybe a couple of others. I have used Adobe Acrobat to shrink the file from 98mb down to 45mb.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

You are awesome. also, my tablet is for media.. im buying my BF one for his warhammer campaigns to display on our tv so he can have something big enough for everyone to read maps and stuff.