Photoshop Touch - new app for Tablets

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Have been playing with the new Photoshop Touch app and so far it seems quite capable. It is written specifically for Tablets, and seems to be what I have really been looking for. Haven't had time to really delve into it yet but it appears serious photo editing on Honeycomb tablets is finally a reality. Don't mean it is the equal to it's windows based namesake whatsoever but it seems quite capable, BIG advance from Photoshop Express.
It appears Adobe has a number of new apps out for Android including a pretty cool Vector drawing app called Adobe Idea.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

desertfox330

Nov 21, 2011
Hi Tom,

I am just looking at a tablet and have narrowed it down to the Galaxy 8.9. One of the things I would like to be able to do is import images via a reader from my CF card and review them and rate them on a tab. Would you know if PS Touch has a star rating like some of the Adobe PS programs

Markus

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Haven't really seen that kind of function, it is not really an imags browser. Basically you have to import an image where you can modify it, pretty powerful here, then you have to spscifically export the image to be able to access it in a gallery type progam.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum