Pipo m9 help.

RichieRahh

May 3, 2013
Hi there,

I recently bought a Pipo max m9 from china, its a great tablet! really pleased with it, but the past few days i've been playing a few games and drawing (autodesk INK and Overkill 2 and need for speed).

Problem is when i'm playing them the tablet is fine, then all of a sudden out the blue, the tablet will crash, the picture goes all jagged and lines all over, then it goes off, an makes a "pop" sound, which i think is the speaker, then it comes back on, an its fine! i dont know why this is happening, and i didnt expect it to happen with the specs in this nifty device.

Any advice or information would be amazing! i dont know much about these tablets.

Many Thanks,
Richie.

RichieRahh

May 3, 2013
have done anything, no settings changed or anything. but i tried updateing firmware, from the official website (pipo) and now im stuck with a paperweight, new problem, please people, its getting worse :(

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
have done anything, no settings changed or anything. but i tried updateing firmware, from the official website (pipo) and now im stuck with a paperweight, new problem, please people, its getting worse :(

time to return the tablet nothing can be done at this point.