Play Store Won't Work When Programs Downloaded, Keep Getting Error Box

yorielover

Oct 18, 2012
I just took this out of the box new and when I go to market it tells me it is upgrading to google play store. it then turns into google play store and I get a message google play store stopped workin unexpectedly please try again they are some words in parenthesis (processcom.android.vending). any ideas? I bought this from ebay so I dont know if manufacturer warranty applies

cody350

Oct 18, 2012
yes i would like to know also how can i get google play to work it downloads but never works..

mishacatty

Oct 3, 2013
I had the same problem with one I bought on eBay... maybe we got them from the same vendor. I fixed it by doing these steps: First, go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, Google Play Store (or Google Market/depending on which version you have). Open it and then click on Uninstall updates / Force Stop / Clear Data / Clear cache. After doing that go to Google (https://play.google.com/store) and sign in to your account. If you don't have one, set up one. Once you have this, you can choose Google Play Store to download automatically to your Tab. Worked fine for me after that. Hope this helps!