pleas help me find out!! Haipad M701?? Nupad?? E7002??

juri1224

Nov 8, 2010
***************/product-gs/346442721-Eternal-Team-7-m701-Android-2-1-MID-Multi-touch-HDMI-Tablet-PC-wholesalers.html

my device looks like one above.. AC Adapter, USB Cable, OTG Cable.. everything looks same...

But now i'm so comfused

first, I thought it was haipad m701 with HDMI but no remote control..

but through a mail from haipad customer service..
they told me that.. the USB Cables they sell out is white.. but what I have is black

so I went on searching..

than I found out NuPad from pandawill has same appearence and mostly alike device functions...

But another thing I had is that...

In my manual (User's guide attached when purchased..)
It says MID F518 on the hardware introduction
and I found out that MID F518 is known as Moonse E7002..
this one looked same on the out side too -_-;;;;;;;;

but in firmware upgrade section of manual it says MID701....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Can someone help me to get out of this hell???

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

they all look just same... it drives me crazy...

Any small help will be appreciated!! thanx guys!!

*important - My device can't detect any external devices except computer.. which means it is not capable of hosting any external machines...
I saw a post that NuPad can't recognize external devices without specific USB cable..
is that mean what I have is Nupad??

hargan

Nov 16, 2010
Hi buddy - the same things about "unknown" chinese tablet pc were for me - and in manual,too -MID F518 - the same thing - and when i connected that strange device to my pc - it said to me that it is - LY-F518 - and here are the links what i found about this gadget :
manufacturer
ASPIRING ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.mini dv,mini projectors
and on Files tube
E7002(MID F518) ?????? - Filestube Video Search
but a couldnot find the links to the firmware upgrade in my manual - is the same for you?

Mada

Dec 25, 2010
So frustrating! The manual says MID F518 but all the pictures I've looked up are slightly different. The device is fully charged and turns on, the screen lights up but it won't boot up. I'm trying to find a link to download the firmware but I've had no luck.