Please help- need fixed for Christmas! mid7016 will not download anything. help!

ladulce

Dec 24, 2011
Hi. I need to have this set up for tomorrow.... So, please help. My kyros is working fine- I can go online and there are no issues, everything works well- but, I can't download anything at all. When I try to do so, I get a message saying 'download unsuccessful. please make sure space is available' - or something similar- space is available and everything should be fine..... I have 4 children- have set up one each night before this with no problems and now this one is giving me a problem. Please, I have tried to 'reboot' twice. Nothing has helped. Will take any suggestions. There are 2 nand files 'fat32' and something else. I am not technologically competent, so, I want to leave that alone. Any ideas?

Thanks.

TimothyBath

Sep 29, 2011
you could try clearing the cache of the market app. you do this under settings--applications--manage applications--ALL--market.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum

chriscx2000

Jan 11, 2012
I need help too, I tried everything I found on the web, but all the solutions talk about clear data and cache...and none of those works for me...can someone help us !!!!!

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
you might need to uninstall some apps. then download from market cachecleaner+ this will clear alot of your cache
also if you CWM installed go and clear cache the go to advanced and clear dalvik-cache as well. your apps wont be deleted by doing this

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Download what from where using what??

If you are trying to download files using a browser, some files won't work with the built-in browser, you may want to try using Opera mobile instead.

If you are using Android Market, try this - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...s/28419-android-market-fix-common-issues.html

If you it doesn't help, try installing another app market, like GetJar, SlideME or 1Market, all are free and easy to install.