Please Help With Superpad III Problem

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
What is the ID info on the system board? I have one that takes a ribbon cable for the display
that shows DF-MID10-IX210-V1.1
up underneath the 'buttons'...

I got it off ebay before I realized that the display cable was different than the SP1 display cable I had available to put on it...
It has been sitting here since.
Every once in a while I let it start up (buzz for a couple of seconds) and then punch the reset button. I have no idea if it actually has
an unbroken copy of Android but each and every time I power it up it behaves the same way...

koolcat

May 1, 2012
Hi everyone and anyone who may be able to help me I am new to android tablets but have worked on pc's as a hoby for some time
my problem is my tablet powers up and displays Android world logo then Linux Penguin then onto Android world animated screensaver no further.
I have opened the tablet removed the internal sd card and run it through a couple of dat recovery softwares and it looks like the android file sytem is present but I think it must be corrupt and cant load ?
have googled this symptom and a couple of results say it just needs flashed with the firmware.....have been all over trying to find out how to do this or more to the point which firmware and how to load it to this internal sd card..
I have an Infotmic 10" tablet androi2.2 as described by label on the back- back is black one micro sd slot two usb ports 1 hdmi.
internal memory is a 8gb micro sd card.
would be so thankful for any help

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Hi everyone and anyone who may be able to help me I am new to android tablets but have worked on pc's as a hoby for some time
my problem is my tablet powers up and displays Android world logo then Linux Penguin then onto Android world animated screensaver no further.
I have opened the tablet removed the internal sd card and run it through a couple of dat recovery softwares and it looks like the android file sytem is present but I think it must be corrupt and cant load ?
have googled this symptom and a couple of results say it just needs flashed with the firmware.....have been all over trying to find out how to do this or more to the point which firmware and how to load it to this internal sd card..
I have an Infotmic 10" tablet androi2.2 as described by label on the back- back is black one micro sd slot two usb ports 1 hdmi.
internal memory is a 8gb micro sd card.
would be so thankful for any help

It sounds ALOT like mine did (before I had to rebuild it. If you still have it open, what designation is on the board?
If it is a Yonestoptech, take a look at the 'ITS ALLLLIIIIIVVEEE' thread I started.
If not, provide the details!!! :cool:

Have you tried the <HOME><BACK><PWR> for a 'factory reset' ? THAT is your best bet unless it is missing/corrupted... (which it might be if you did any writing to it out-of-box).
:D

Last edited:

GTOJOE

May 26, 2012
I All,

I think I have the same unit with the same/similar issues. I was given a tablet not knowing what brand etc it was or anything. Just that it was android LOL. Anyway it would power on with no display and the virbator would just stay on until the battery went flat. Eventually it actually started working. It would power on and boot to android [2.3 I think] then after a min or so it would crash with some error about a service crashing or similar. I pulled the thing apart a few times. I can't remember if it started working before or after I pulled it apart the first time. I think i just came good on it's own. But I have pulled it apart because it now has no display at all. what's written on the PCB is DF-MID10-IX210-V1.1.

It has power, ethernet, hdmi, usb, tf card, usb then headphones on one side. wifi on/off switch, home, menu, - , + , and power on another side. reset switch on the other side. single round button on the front with a square on it.

I assume it's an apad 10". Can anyone tell me how to flash it or reset it to get it working again?

I tried the home, - and power together, trid the -, front button and pwr together. No combination sems to work.... but I could be doing it wrong.

please help. I'm sick of my 7" Pendo android 2.1 tablet.

Cheers,

Joe

Edit: Also when I try to power it on by holding the power button down it virbates for a few seconds like it's powering on... but get no display. I have re-seated the LC harness ribbon cable already. Also tried it on my tv with the HDMI cable.

Last edited:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Dunno how much help I can be, since the one I have has crapped out. I cannot get it to talk to the IUW program, and unless it will do that, I consider it toast. (a brick has the rest of the parts on it...)
If you are at all familiar with the IUW program to update firmware on these things, attempt the <PWR><MENU> routine (can be found EVERYWHERE!!) to see if it will talk to the program (turn the square GREEN ). IF SO, you still have the ability to fix it.
If not?
Well, I hear they make good TV trays! :p
:D

Elvis22

Nov 13, 2012
Have you tried the <HOME><BACK><PWR> for a 'factory reset' ? THAT is your best bet unless it is missing/corrupted... (which it might be if you did any writing to it out-of-box).
:D[/QUOTE]

Hello im new in here and my sawee superpad III is doin the same thing "freeze upon 'Android Logo' after start. What do i do after the <HOME><BACK><PWR> trick? Cause it ask me to press on button, so then i pres on <HOME><BACK> and it sys "No recovery image found, try recover from sd." But where will ill find this image?