Please help

snofie84

Dec 26, 2010
I bought my partner a 10" google android MID tablet PC M006 for x-mas from china, when delivered checked working, all was fine. But my partner turned it on yesterday was using it and then the thing frooze and now ever since it has been stuck on all i can describe as is a loading screen. when you turn on it loads the andriod little green man and then goes to a screen where just 'ANDRIOD' flashes. Please help i have no idea what to do or where to start:( thanks x

snofie84

Dec 26, 2010
There is a reset on the back which I pressed which resets the tablet but then it won't load past the same page still :(

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
1) contact the seller to see if they have any instruction on doing that
2) or do a search on this site for instructions i have a feeling its a matter of finding the right rom and putting it on an sd card then inserting into the slot and rebooting the machine

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hello Snofie84,

I've done a rooted rom for the Eken M006, and messed up a few times while experimenting some features, while some experiment went wrong the same problem occured as yours, stuck on the loading text. I recommend reflashing the device with factory default firmware, contact me per email if you cannot find the official firmware.

snofie84

Dec 26, 2010
thank you :)

we reflashed to the original factory settings, there was a download on the internet especially for the Eken M006 and at last the andriod is working again, thaks again for the advice xx