Post your favorite games you play on NC

Moody Hammer

Feb 20, 2011
Pocket Legends FTW. Also I am on board for Android Tablet team play if you get a crew together let me know. My handle in PL is also LocalStain.

I would concur with everyone else my fav's in order

Pocket Legends
Speedx 3D
Angry Birds
Scrambled Net-Highly Addictive puzzler...
Fruit Ninja

Cheers.

PL friend request sent under the name victorhark. If anyone else feels like teaming up, go ahead and friend me. It's always better en masse ;)

Last edited:

JMag

Feb 23, 2011
Ok so I tried out Pocket Legends and it's pretty sweet. I'll call it even for Gun Bros and PewPew.

Btw my SN is CaptainNook (I already know you like it)

avi

Staff member
Jan 27, 2011
Another addictive game - Stupid Zombies

arus

Feb 23, 2011
Just wondering... to play these 3d games (Gun Bros, Nova etc) is it really necessary have a OC'd Nook? i just bot mine and i'm still wondering if i should stay only autonooted or move to some ROM...???

Moody Hammer

Feb 20, 2011
Just wondering... to play these 3d games (Gun Bros, Nova etc) is it really necessary have a OC'd Nook? i just bot mine and i'm still wondering if i should stay only autonooted or move to some ROM...???

I don't believe its necessary to overclock but there's no harm in trying the game and seeing.

For the record, you can easily overclock without flashing a ROM. That's the status of my Nook currently.

arus

Feb 23, 2011
I don't believe its necessary to overclock but there's no harm in trying the game and seeing.

For the record, you can easily overclock without flashing a ROM. That's the status of my Nook currently.

Thanks Moody... just to see if i did my homework right, to overcloock my nook withou flashing a new ROM i only need to put a new kernel and use SetCPU ? and just another "global" question, is there a good reader with a built-in dictionary? Thanks to all in advance!

Moody Hammer

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks Moody... just to see if i did my homework right, to overcloock my nook withou flashing a new ROM i only need to put a new kernel and use SetCPU ? and just another "global" question, is there a good reader with a built-in dictionary? Thanks to all in advance!

If you use Dalingrin's kernel from XDA Developers, yes, just move the new kernels onto your sd card and use ROM Manager to unzip/install. It's a good idea to backup your current system via ROM Manager before flashing the kernel (just in case).
SetCPU will allow you to overclock and set some thresholds. Settings for SetCPU can be found here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...19-setcpu-settings-nookcolor-3.html#post52675

hawkjones

Jun 2, 2011
Recently games which I've been played it on NC...i.e

Bubble blast
Fruit Ninja ( Best game ever for me. Always play it in free time on iphone)
Drag Racing