Kyros MID8024 Flash ClockworkMod Recovery, flashing MIUI Rom?

tuner420

Dec 30, 2011
Hey android tablets.net community! this is my first post also im new to this things about rooting and all that stuff, i already rooted my coby kyros 8024 with Super one click and installed android marketplace and all those things (at the end of the post ill tell you wich apps i have that work), well i heard about flashing ROMs and all that stuff and i was wondering if i could flash this ROM MIUI Official Site (MIUI) its a gorgeous mod and also fast, i have read these guides (How to Choose the Right Android ROM for You , The Start to Finish Guide to Rooting Your Android Phone) but im stuck on a step, i already installed Rom manager Premium and when i want to do the step of flash ClockworkMod Recovery i dont know wich phone model suits the kyros (i know its not a phone but i want to know what phone should i select) hopefully if users see this thread and help we will make a big contribution for kyros MID8024 users, also if im in a wrong category please mods change it to the proper one, thanks for reading my post ;) (also if you helped :cool:),
My device specs are in my signature

And i was wondering also if i could update to gingerbread 2.3 :p and/or flash Cyanogen ROM

Working games ;): (sorry if its unrelated, i want to help)
-Angry birds rio
-Angry birds
-Angry birds seasons
-Mahjong 3D
-Paper toss
-Arcade by Kongregate (Cool!, needs flash)
-Cut the rope
-Stair Dismount (laggy) :(
-Where´s my water
-Pocket god
-Doodle God
-Flight Control
-Fruit Ninja

Last edited: