Power Port

mrblase

Mar 5, 2011
I started to have a problem 3 weeks ago when the Vtab stopped connecting with my PC for file transfers. Then last weekend it would not charge unless the cable was pulled toward me. I called Vizio and they had me try a phone charger and cable but I had the same result, no charging unless I pulled the cable toward me. They will replace the unit and are eager to do so but I still have a 5 day window to return it to Costco for a refund. I did ask the rep if the new / refurbished unit was re-engineered to fix the problem and the answer was not to her knowledge. So after reading about others with this issue I think I'll return it and go back to my 7 inch Coby that has worked flawlessly for 14 months but does not have all the bells and whistles of the Vizio and wait to see what Vizio comes out with next that might be more durable.

tec10

Jan 31, 2012
Vizio would not let me RMA mine because I bought it from Amazon and the seller was not a vizio reseller :(
You would think they would have a recall on these or at least fix the USB port. Had mine 5 weeks

rikkisix

Sep 22, 2014
Ugh. I have had nothing but problems with my Maylong m270 lately. Today, the mini usb port fell INTO the tablet and now I can't charge it.
The thing was so and is cheap that getting it fixed would be a waste.
I'm hoping that my warranty w Maylong is still good. Waiting for them to get back to me. Sigh.