Problem with Pandigital Supernova

qquake2k

Jul 27, 2012
I just got a refurbished Pandigital Supernova DLX. It worked great yesterday and this morning. But all of a sudden the touch screen won't work. It will power on, and I can unlock it, but that's all. When I touch any of the icons, either nothing happens, or weird things happen. Icons will move around the screen, or sometimes the entire home screen will move to the right. A couple of times a photo popped up out of the gallery, but it kept resizing itself. All of the buttons on the bottom work, I can press Home, etc. But nothing with the touch screen. Any ideas?

HerronScott

May 27, 2012
Sounds like a problem with the tuochscreen. I'd see what your replacement options are with the vendor if you just got it.

Scott

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Sounds like the screen is not aligned properly, send it back or try updating your firmware if possible.

elitehacker1

Aug 30, 2012
I have the same problem... On your device does it sound like there is like screws loose inside or something rattle in there if you shake it. if it does its the battery screws come off really easy and right next to it its the touchscreen conecctions if the battery touches that its might mess it up cause its metal. pandigital will replace it if you say that that your tablet chargin port is broken cause its a know fault and they know about it. hope it helps

Elitehacker