Problems installing Apps

ChrisLHanssen

May 12, 2016
I am using a Proscan Android Version 4.4.2 tablet. See the attached picture for the stats. I have been having problems with downloading and installing app like the FunimationNow app. See the attached picture as well. How can I get my tablet to a point where I can download and install apps without getting the saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version?" Because what it says on the FunimationNow app I can't use it. The current version of the app will be shut down in 3 days and I have to cancel my membership with Funimation. I really need your help with this. If this does not belong here to the moderator please move it to the correct section. Thank you.

Attachments

• Proscan Tablet Stats.jpg
    Proscan Tablet Stats.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 252
  • FunimationNow.jpg
    FunimationNow.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 233

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That's a problem you may not be able to solve. Your only option may be to ping the developers and ask why. Those errors are generated when your device, (not normally the version of Android), is somehow not working with that app properly or hasn't been approved for your hardware.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You can't. It's up to the developer and Google. There are a great many apps designed to only operate on certain hardware. The processor is the usual culprit. Many popular apps won't install if you are using an Intel processor or certain other ARM processors.