Problems with Android tablet....obtaining IP address is all I keep getting.

shazza1572

Jan 19, 2013
If anybody can help I would really appreciate it.

I bought an android tablet for my 11 year son for Christmas and have been trying to get this working but I am failin to do so. All I keep getting is obtaining IP address and then nothing happens. I also flips for a few seconds saying Secured with WPA/WPA2 then I put in password again then back to obtaining IP address. It seems to be stuck on this. I have made sure the password has been put in correctly and I have done a factory reset about 4 times now too. I bought this off ebay and the buyer has been promising to sort this for me and now the time is up for me to send this back and now they are ignoring my messages so I am stuck with a tablet that can't be used and also have a very upset boy who can not use his christmas present still. I have reset and unplugged the router but still nothing working. Can anyone help please????

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi shazza, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Enjoy the tablet and the forum!